A refreshing sweet twist on the classic.
What you will need
- 50ml Raspberry Gin
- 25ml lemon balm sugar syrup
- 10ml Lemon Juice
- A few raspberries
- Soda water or prosecco
- Cocktail Shaker or Jar with a lid
What to do:
- Pop all the ingredients, bar the soda water into a cocktail shaker or jar
- Shake, shake it
- Strain into your ice filled glass
- Top with soda water or prosecco, if you are feeling extra fancy.
- Garnish with a few raspberries
We made our sugar syrup with 1 cup sugar, 1 cup water and 1 cup of fresh lemon balm leaves. Pop in a pan and gently bring to the boil. After a minute the sugar should be dissolved. Take off the heat and leave for 30 minutes and then pour through a sieve. It will keep in the fridge once cool for a week and is nice just with soda water too for a refreshing drink.