Cupid’s Hope Cocktail (Valentine’s Day)
A cocktail for those who like something well balanced. The Rosemary sugar syrup offsets the sweet pear juice perfectly for a romantic long drink.
Ingredients (1 servings)
- 50ml Tide’s Fortune Essex Dry Gin
- 50ml Fresh pear juice
- 25ml Lemon juice
- 25ml Rosemary sugar syrup
- Crushed Ice
- Rosemary sprig to garnish
- (Optional) A heart ice cube made with raspberry purée and freeze dried raspberries
To make the sugar syrup dissolve equal parts of caster sugar and water over a gentle heat.
Blanche two sprigs of Rosemary in hot water for 30 seconds
Remove the leaves and add to the sugar syrup
Blitz with a stick blender and strain into a small glass or jug.
Making the drink
- Fill a tall glass with crushed ice
- Mix the Gin, Pear Juice, Lemon Juice and sugar syrup in a cocktail shaker (no need to shake) and pour over the ice
- Add a sprig of Rosemary to garnish and show your love with romantic ice cube or a heart shaped slice of lemon or apple.
Truly scrumptious x